We cover several topics, including:
- Overview of some of the graduate programs offered at the School of Management, including:
- Traditional MBA program, full and part time
- Accelerated MBA program
- Financial Analysis program
- Global Masters in Management program
- Where most international students enroll.
- How big the programs are.
- Specializations: entrepreneurship, international business, finance / financial management
- Advice for students before and after attending university fairs.
- Work experience requirements.
- How changes in the economy are affecting business school students and graduates.
- Alumni network industries and locations, including international students.
- The new business school building location in downtown San Francisco.
Enjoy the interview.